- www.couchsurfing.com (account needed)
- Facebook.com groups - search for 'Language Exchange MyTownName', 'intercambio MyTownName', or 'language swap MyTownName'
- If everything else fails - set up your own!
Online Language Exchanges
Language Exchange Techniques
- Group language exchanges are a great start, but finding a 1-1 language exchange partner will give you a lot more speaking time
- Don't be afraid to go to language exchanges with specific English language questions
- In a 1-1 setting, it can be useful to agree to split the time - 30 minutes in English and 30 minutes in the other language, for example
- Try to relax, this is a great opportunity to practise speaking, and make mistakes with someone who knows how hard it is to learn another language!